connielingus / L - Word Reviews

Sunday, May 08, 2005

The L word - Episode 201 and 202

First off, What in the hell is with the new intro....Not particularly a fan of this one - far too busy ( If "Jenny" were asked to write a theme song this is the insane shit she would come up with!) IMO they should have stuck with the original doo doo doo techno one from season one. Simple and easy on the ears. The visuals are kinda like a scrapbook acid-trip....Feel how you want on that one.
So, whatever....The show has hit the big time now with season 3 in the works....I'll get used to the 30 second intro....Its the dearly departed Marina (Karina Lombard) that I am having the most trouble with. That woman single-handedly brought a simmering lust to every scene with the combo of obscene good-looks and that smooth-as-silk euro accent.....She slipped effortlessly into my heart on the sensuality she oozed.
....But, I digress; Back to this season. The Alice, Dana, "Toxic" Tonya Triangle is getting spicy....I am dying to see how that one ends up. I like Alice and Dana together personally. At the end of last weeks episode Shane suggests she should be roommates with Jenny in Tim's rented house (as he's also been written out of the show). I can safely guarantee some crazed, sexual , angst-ridden storylines if this is going to happen. It should prove to be an interesting contrast to the conjugal battle heating up between Bette and Tina right next door. One last tidbit.....Ivan and Kit. Hmmmm. I dunno.....I'm thinking you should just go for it Kit.....You know you want it. Wasn't it Alice who said "most girls are straight, until they are not".
Download Season 2 HERE (if you have BitTorrent)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home